Sunday 23 June 2013

Peggy Settles into her New Home...

Hello everyone, well I was very excited this morning! All week I felt like I was waiting for Christmas Day to arrive.
Finally, the day is here and this morning we went to pick up our Peggy!
I said the other day I would share with you why we chose this as her name.
We did throw a few different names back and forth, but couldn't really agree. Darren wanted a name that wasn't too 'girly' and I wanted a name with some meaning to it.
So, I had a think...and remembered a favourite aunty that Darren had. I had the pleasure of meeting her, and she meant such a lot to Darren. So, Peggy was her name...and I think if she were here now to see Our Peggy, she would be happy that we named a doggy after her...she also had a good sense of humour!LOL
 
Anyway, when I arrived to pick Peggy up this morning and she saw me, she came running towards me wagging her tail. I knew then, as I knew the other day this is meant to be. So here we are, our happy little family!
 
Welcome to our Beautiful Peggy...
 
 
Peggy loved exploring her way through the hall, she even found my dried flowers and tried to pull one out!

 
I let her in my craft room, supervised of course lol, she will love being in there with me!

 
A cuddle with Grandad

 
A cuddle with Granny...she will be meeting her other Nanna(my mum) tomorrow.


Oooooppps.....did I really let her on the sofa lol


Awww she's one tired little girl now.
 


Nothing like spreading out when your asleep!
 

 
Peggy and her little monkey!


Busy playing in the garden.
 

 
I love my new toy!
 
As you can see Peggy is settling in nicely. We are going to have lot's of fun and laughter. I am so happy I could burst!
 
We hope you have enjoyed a peek into Peggy and her first day with her mummy and daddy!
 
Tomorrow is her first trip to the vet's!
 
Till next time,
lots of pawfect love
the three of us
XXX
 


6 comments:

  1. She is adorable... Looks very happy to be home :-) Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's lovely. Lol not a lot of sleep for you tonight I think. Enjoy her as a puppy they grow really fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so happy for you look at that gorgous furbaby,she sure is one lucky little lady and look very at home on that sofa lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw bless she looks right at home xx jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girl. So glad she has a lovely home too. x

    ReplyDelete