Saturday 22 June 2013

Peggy and Me....The First Meeting!

 
I met Peggy on Monday 17th June. This was a complete surprise. We are doggy lovers and I had wanted another dog for quite sometime now. We lost our first golden Labrador called May nearly 8 years ago. As time went by I always wanted another one.
How this came about so suddenly this week...I was cooking dinner on Monday, my hubby phoned and asked what I was doing. I told him the dinner, he said to turn it all off. He told me he had been talking to a lady who was a cardmaker like myself and she was giving all her crafty stash away as she had gone off her hobby. So, off we went to her house in a nearby village.
When we got there, I went into the kitchen and she took me to the back door....in my mind I thought...oh she must have a craft shed in the garden!
Little did I know that when she opened the door there was going to be 10 little Labrador puppies staring at me!
 
Well I can honestly say I was overwhelmed, with love, joy and happiness and I cried because I couldn't believe the day had come where I would be bringing my little girl home. So, guess what...I didn't pick her, she picked me. This adorable little pup chose me as her mummy... and my lovely hubby Darren as her daddy.
 
So, that's the start of how I met Peggy...her name...I suggested to my wonderful hubby, for a very special reason... but I'll tell you that one another day!
 
Till next time,
Lots of pawfect love
The three of us XXX

5 comments:

  1. Awww Nicola, she is adorable, a wonderful post hun and look forward to reading more. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how wonderful she chose you - she is one clever girl ! Wishing you much love and happiness with all 3 of you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely & Peggy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I can't wait to go get her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw what a fab surprise... Peggy is a beauty Px

    ReplyDelete